Be Creative

Wednesday, April 24, 2013

It has been years

Assalamualaikum

I used to use this blog to help me teach my students. Not only that, I also utilized this blog to learn from my students. We used to share lots of ideas and opinions here. So, after leaving it unwritten for many years, I revisited it today. It looks kind of lonely, untouched and abandoned. I then told myself, why don't I use it again?

Here I am writing my first post since I moved to a new working location, IIUM Gombak. I was stationed in Nilai campus for almost three years and that was when I created this blog. I taught students how to write using it. I even based my master's thesis on it. Alhamdullilah, I finished my master's degree and now pursuing a higher one. Nope, it is not on blogging anymore. I changed my track. I no longer am interested in instructional technology. Facebook came, that was why I left this blog.

Facebook is faster and more user friendly. Everyone 'facebook' (I think it can be used as a verb now). So, I was thinking if I can link my students' groups to this blog, I can still make full use of both. But hey, it is only going to be an experiment. Let's see if it works.

I was stalking my 'police officers'

No comments: