Be Creative

Thursday, September 2, 2010

Your Assignment

Assalamualaikum

I have mentioned the assignment in class yesterday. Here are the instructions on how to do it.
1. Choose the 5 individual essays (Task 3B) posted by your friends either from Section 17 or 21. Use my blog to browse for the essays of your interest.
2. Read each essay carefully.
3. Give your comments in their comment box.
4. At the end of the essay, do write your name like this : Commented by: Asfia

You might ask how to give your comments. Give your view on the organization, the language and the content. If possible, give your comments the way I did it when I called you to discuss about your essay yesterday. I believe your friends will appreciate your opinions as they can also learn a lot from them. I will be checking your work.

Have fun!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Thank you so much for the good words. I will be updating the blog once the new semester starts. My students are encouraged to update their blogs even after the semester is over. :)